Monday, July 4, 2011

First Contributions



This hat is the program's very first contribution - made by my friend Kim.  I taught Kim how to loom knit hats a couple of years ago,  I was so excited when she gave this to me a few weeks ago!

I've written to several yarn and fabric companies requesting donations of supplies so I can have them on hand for my first craft session coming up in August.
The other day I came home from work and found this box on my front porch.  Blessings, indeed, coming from Lion Brand Company!  Such soft yarn waiting to be turned into chemo hats!  I can't wait to see the final products, and I can't wait to deliver them to cancer treatment centers and hospitals! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Herpes virus, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965  thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly  
    he also cured HIV/AIDS,CANCER,GENITAL WART,COPD,BRAIN TUMOR

    ReplyDelete